An organic growth strategy is only one side of the growth coin. For many end-users, inorganic growth is an essential part of their business plan. We work on both the buy-side and sell-side as an M&A advisory. Our clients include private equity firms, Big Four consultants working on behalf of investors and end-user companies themselves looking to raise money, prepare for exit or to make acquisitions themselves. Our M&A advisory services include:
- Buy-side diligence support, looking at markets, competition, trends, performance, etc
- Sell-side diligence support, assessing target acquisitions, deal logic, fit, integration, etc
- Capital structure assessment and fund-raising options, exploring what’s right for you
- Aligning inorganic and organic plans under one overarching plan to evolve your business
- Managing integration, revenue synergies, cost synergies, restructuring, rebranding, etc
- Market assessment, operational dynamics, best-practice performance, M&A metrics, etc
Sunfish personnel have worked on client-side and agency-side fundraise support for £400m in both equity and debt raises, planned numerous investment cycles and investments, and have years of practitioner expertise at transforming companies through M&A. Talk to us today about your M&A aspirations and how we can help you to create and realise value.